1. Customer Service Representative
The Container Decorating Customer Service Representative works directly with the purchasing, production, art, and warehouse teams on a daily basis to manage the customer base for the program. They are responsible for maintaining a consultative relationship with customers and providing administrative support internally. The Customer Service Representative manages workflow within the team structure, taking direction from the Container Decorating Customer Support Manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Primary responsibility is to provide administrative support tasks such as processing sales orders, processing art onlys, creating new quotes, and any other tasks for managing the maintenance of the Container Decorating Program as they arise.
- Documents all communications and activities into Salesforce each day.
- Coordinates and communicates with all involved departments as orders move through the process.
- Recognize upsell opportunities with current customer base.
- Create quotes based on client needs.
- Manages TeamWorld Container Decorating accounts as inquiries come in.
- Act as back up to other Customer Service Representatives as needed.
- Works with Customer Support Manager to organize and prioritize the workflow to meet customer goals and timelines.
- Communicates effectively to provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, exceptional time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize based on business needs
- Swift and thoughtful problem solving
- Demonstrated record of success in delivering customer solutions based on identified needs
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Associate's Degree (NOTE: A comparable combination of education/experience and/or training will be considered equivalent to the education listed.)
- 1-3 years sales/customer service experience
2. Front-End Web Developer
TeamWorld, a leading promotional products company, is seeking a unique individual for our open Frontend Web Developer position, to provide clean, modern, and highly usable interfaces for e-commerce and internal business applications. The right person for this job will focus on the user’s experience, have an eye for design, and will love working in a fast-paced environment with continual challenges and opportunities. If you are confident with frontend web design languages and have experience designing and implementing great experiences, you sound like the kind of person we need.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include creation of the UI/UX design wireframes and turning them into actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the backend developers to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- are the kind of person who loves constant challenges and a fast-paced work environment
- believe in continuous improvement and a commitment to excellence
- love working in a collaborative environment of creative technology developers
- get excited about using technology to create efficient solutions to business problems
- have a level of energy and enthusiasm that people find contagious
...then you may be the developer we are looking for! You will work as a key member of our Web Development Department, learning our existing business environment and applications and performing a critical role on a team that will propel our company to the next level by engineering solutions that empower our customers.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to backend
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Work alongside the web specialist to setup and maintain our e-commerce websites.
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and SVN.
- Experience with accessible web design (Section 508, WCAG2AA)
- Experience with LAMP/LEMP environments
- Basic knowledge or experience with Docker containers