1. Production Manager
Do you have a passion for organization and processes, an extensive knowledge of management, and the ability to lead and develop a team in pursuing excellence? Do you want to be part of a company dedicated to providing the best customer experience in the industry?
TeamWorld, a leading promotional products company, is seeking a Production Manager to take charge of our Container Decorating facility. The successful candidate will have a rare blend of operational excellence, leadership ability, and the knack for identifying inefficiencies combined with a dedication to continuous improvement.
- Competitive and committed to delivering excellence to your customers, both internal and external?
- Adept at identifying strengths and weakness within your team, and utilizing them to their full potential?
- The kind of person who seeks out improvements instead of waiting for them to come to you?
- Someone with a history of successfully managing change within an organization?
- A natural communicator, who gives instructions that cannot be misunderstood and listens before taking action?
If that describes you, then we have a fantastic opportunity for you. The ideal candidate will be able to come in and assess existing operations, addressing key areas of opportunity for creating efficiency. He or she will act with integrity, build partnerships with other departments, and find ways to increase productivity and improve operational controls.
If you've read this far and think this sounds like an exciting position filled with challenges, then please go to www.teamworld.com and apply. You can also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how your background and experience make you the ideal candidate for this critical role on our team.
2. Customer Support
Are you a perpetually positive person? Can people hear you smiling over the phone? Are you a great listener who loves making customers happy and solving problems? If so, you sound like the kind of person we're looking for!
TeamWorld is seeking a special person to be our Customer Happiness Facilitator. The right person for this job will love helping customers by fulfilling their orders and resolving any issues that may arise. They'll enjoy the challenge of turning occasional disappointments and frustrations into praise-filled experiences that customers won't forget, and have the organization skills and brainpower to take the information you learn from these encounters, and make recommendations to improve our processes.
- Are a person who's always smiling and upbeat, where people can hear you smile over the phone.
- Like to focus on the details and make sure everything is correct.
- Carry around a level of energy and enthusiasm that people find contagious.
- Are the kind of person who is always looking for ways to do things better.
- Anticipate people's needs before they even realize they need something.
- Are always happy, but realize that the right opportunity could make you happier.
- Want to be part of a dynamic, fast-paced, growing company.
... then you sound like the kind of person we need! In this position you'll work closely with our customers, processing orders and resolving issues. You will be the gatekeeper, greeting customers and suppliers, routing communications to other departments and acting as the face of the company. Working as an advocate for our customers, you will ensure their orders are properly processed and their expectations exceeded!
The right candidate will work one-on-one with customers, using his or her listening skills and powers of persuasion to help resolve their issues. The successful candidate will be career-driven, goal-oriented, and have a passion for helping people and making a contribution to our team. It's a fast-paced environment with new challenges daily, and there's always plenty to do.
Are you the special person we're looking for? Energize your career with a growing company, and come grow with us. If you are interested, please apply and let us know you are the right candidate for this position.
3. PHP Developer
Do you enjoy the challenge of building programming solutions to tackle business needs? Does the idea of being on a team dedicated to developing a best-of-breed e-commerce application sound like a challenge you would be passionate about?
TeamWorld, a leading promotional products company, is seeking a unique individual for our open Web Developer position, developing applications for e-commerce, business processes, and business intelligence. The right person for this job will have a blend of technical and problem solving skills, excellent communication and documentation habits, and will love working in a fast-paced environment with continual challenges and opportunities. If you are confident with web programming languages and have experience working in a server environment, you sound like the kind of person we need.
- are the kind of person who loves constant challenges and a fast-paced work environment
- believe in continuous improvement and a commitment to excellence
- love working in a collaborative environment of creative technology developers
- get excited about using technology to create efficiencies and solutions to business problems
- have a level of energy and enthusiasm that people find contagious
...then you may be the developer we are looking for! You will work as a key member of our Web Development Department, learning our existing business environment and applications and performing a critical role on a team that will propel our company to the next level by engineering solutions that empower our customers.
Skills & Requirements
Start the next stage of your career. Come grow with us as we continue to expand our company.
4. Receiving Associate
Are you a high-energy multi-tasker, skilled at juggling different priorities and opportunities without sacrificing performance while still achieving excellent results? If that describes you, you may be the ideal candidate for a critical role in our organization.
TeamWorld, a leading promotional products and apparel company, is seeking a Receiving Associate to join our Warehouse Department, boosting our ability to provide the best customer experience in the industry. As a Receiving Associate, you will play a critical role, working hand in hand with our sales, purchasing and production departments to achieve and maintain operational excellence and a high degree of accuracy. The right candidate will have a strong commitment to quality combined with a great team attitude.
- View your coworkers as customers who deserve excellent service
- believe in continuous improvement and a commitment to excellence…
- Have a reputation for finding mistakes that most people miss
- Are able to find and communicate problems while maintaining a positive attitude
- Are able to visualize the final product when handed pieces and a plan
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
then you may be who we need on our team. Our Receiving Associates work as a team, performing detailed product receipts, shipment breakdown and redistribution, customer and vendor returns, and assisting in maintaining inventory integrity. We track, monitor, and communicate about all our activity using the Microsoft Office Suite and our sales order entry system, so strong computer skills are essential. We maintain a high level of communication with internal departments, spotting and avoiding potential roadblocks to customer satisfaction, while prioritizing critical needs in our high volume department.
We are looking for a candidate who is focused on ensuring that everything that leaves our department is 100% accurate and on time. If this sounds like an exciting position filled with challenges that’s perfect for you, then send us your resume and/or apply on our website: teamworld.com and tell us how your background and experience make you the ideal candidate for this important role on our team.